Monday, February 9, 2009

my sister, my best friend











i figured there would not be a better first blog post than to sing thy praises of my most beautiful, magnificent, fabulous, ever so lovely best friend who just happens to be my sista!!! I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments!! Let me tell you a few wonderful things about her (but just a few cause the list could go on and on):

She has about every color shoe known to man
She is an amazing tennis player
She loves her hubby with all of her soul (and calls him hubby all the time!)
She doesn't drink coffee or caffeinated drinks which p.s. i still don't know how she resists
She writes thank you notes like it is her job and is truly thankful for everything and everyone!
She takes fabulous pictures!!! You go girl :) check out her site http://livinandlovinphotography.com/
She has the biggest scrapbook I have ever seen in my entire life
She has more best friends than I can even count on my fingers and toes
She has a way with words and can see the silver lining to any cloud
She has the heart of an angel and has an amazing relationship with God
She is the kind of person we all should strive to be like..

I can not tell her enough how amazing she is, whenever she enters a room it is happier, brighter, shinier and anyone who knows her knows she is just the "bees knees". I seriously doubt not one single person has something bad to say (well actually she is a clean freak and is way too organized even for her own good-but that's not bad--right?!?! just the total opposite of me-eek!) I long to have her gracious kindness and whole-heartedly LOVE every aspect of her being. She is the whole she-bang. (Sorry fellas she's taken) ;)
I am lucky enough to have her in my life and she plays the biggest role: she is my confident, my role model, my best friend.

Just wanted to tell you how amazing you are and that I love you and am so very very very proud of you :):):)

Love ya sista!

5 comments:

Court and Em said...

I didn't realize how much you two look alike, until you are side-by-side in a photo! I agree with everything you wrote, especially seeing the silver-linig in every cloud, and she is a great friend to everyone she meets!! It's impossible not to love Cori! :)

Cori said...

wow!!! you are too kind! those words couldn't have come at a better time to lift me up and serve as an encouragement! You know I should just be saying dido to you, b/c you are simply fabulous yourself! thank you thank you for loving me unconditionally and being the wonderful sister that you are to me! I love you, miss you and of course wish you were closer :) thank you Carly!

thedunns said...

WOW, this actually brought tears to my eyes!!! It's amazing that everything you wrote about Cori is so true & I'm so lucky to have her as a friend, and you're super lucky to have her as your sister (and she's lucky to have you as hers).

Hannah D said...

Carly, this is just about the sweetest thing I've ever read (as I sit here with tears streaming down my face...gee thanks!) The only thing I can think to add is...DITTO!

Love your blog by the way and your jewelry is awesome!...and P.S. when in the heck is OTH coming back on?!?! in withdrawals here!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.